Bread Machine Amish White Bread


I have perfected a recipe we really enjoy! I have posted my Amish White Bread previously. It was a recipe I had found online and used often for making my bread. I have since tinkered with ingredients and measurements. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of it to show how beautiful it turned out. Needless to say, it was a hit with the family.


Bread Machine Amish White Bread

2 cups warm water
4 cups King Arthur Bread Flour
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tsp yeast
1 1/2 tsp salt

Directions:

Start off by putting your water in your bread machine pan. Add your bread flour and then your all-purpose flour. Add sugar, olive oil, yeast, and salt on top of the flour. When you have everything added in turn your bread machine to the dough setting.

After the bread machine has finished making your bread dough get out two loaf pans. Spray well with cooking spray (I prefer olive oil cooking spray myself) and split the dough into two equal parts. Press the dough out into each loaf pan. Set in a warm area and cover with a towel to let rise a second time.

After the bread has risen doubling in size Preheat your oven to 400 - 450 (whichever you normally use for your area. Baking temps and time varies). When your oven has preheated place both loaves in the oven and bake 15 - 20 minutes until it is a nice golden brown. When done remove and let cool.

Each loaf will pop right out of the pans without sticking.

Enjoy making traditions!

Comments