Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chocolate Fluffernutter Mug Cake, Yummy!

I thought I would make a quick post for everyone while I was up and at my computer. I have missed writing post for everyone this week. So here is a yummy find from my Pinterest addiction!





                                                     Chocolate Fluffernutter Mug Cake
                                                                    Ingredients
                                                        4 tablespoons white sugar
                                                        4 tablespoons self-rising flour
                                                        3 tablespoons cocoa powder
                                                        3 tablespoons melted butter
                                                        3 tablespoons peanut butter
                                                        3 tablespoons milk
                                                        1 egg
                                                        marshmallow fluff for topping
Method
1. Add all ingredients into a LARGE MUG. Mix very well with a fork. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on your microwave wattage.
2. The way I can tell if mine is done is because it rises alot then settles a bit. Right after it starts to settle, I know it’s done. Check with a toothpick for doneness. Cake is suppose to be ooey and gooey, just not runny.
3. Top with a heaping tablespoon of marshmallow fluff.


No comments:

Post a Comment